私のとても尊敬しているご家族のご紹介です。
今回バリ島にも家族で行って頂いたK様です。
二年のお付き合いとなりました。
家を新築されてからのお付き合いですが、ご主人様の決断力と家族への愛情と雰囲気が私の父親にも似ています。
奥様は色んな方とすぐに打ち解けられるとても優しい人で、いつも助けて頂いています。
今回の記事を見られて共感して頂きました。
バリ島への旅行の際は、スーツケースにステッカーを貼って頂きました。
現地の生活を旅行を通して見られ、学校を作るという活動に共感頂けた方です。
今回お礼をふまえて、寄付金を2万円も頂きました。
このお金はしっかりと現地にもっていき、来年ビラをもう一つ借りて学校を作る際に机を買う資金にしたいと思っています。
寄付金の記録を現地で机に彫りこみたいと思います。
またこれから寄付金を頂いた記録を現地のガラスに彫りこんでいきたいと考えています。
It is introduction of the family whom me respect very much.
He is Mr. K who had you go also to Bali Island by a family this time.
two years you associated.
Although it is association of since a house is built, the master's decision, love to a family, and atmosphere also resemble my father.
Madam is a person very kind to who can be frank immediately, and is having you always help.
I could see this report and had it sympathize.
At the time of a travel of Bali Island, I had the sticker stuck on a suitcase.
It is a method of a sympathy top beam at activity of seeing the life of a spot through a travel and making a school.
Based on gratitude, I received the donation of no less than 20,000 yen this time.
It has this money firmly there, and when it will borrow one more villa next year and makes a school, I want to make it into the fund which buys a desk.
I want to engrave a desk with record of a donation there and to be crowded. Moreover, it is considered that the record which obtained the donation from now on wants to be carved and crowded on the glass of a spot.
これは私からK様への新築祝いのプレゼントです。
This is a present of the housewarming present from me to Mr. K.
学校を作ろう!
まであと98万円!
It is 980,000 more yen to ! which will make a school!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿